Friday, December 23, 2011

Cheers!

Well, what a month it's been! 

Since I last posted I've been flat out animating, drawing, recording and hassling friends for snow gear for my impending trip to Denver, a place I'm typing from at this very moment :) 

It's been quite a way to end whats been a year of ups, downs and the occasional round and round. I've travelled overseas twice, been picked up by the Andrea Brown literary agency under Kelly Sonnack, worked with a  bunch of new clients, met with old ones, made a host of awesome new friends in the industry, Got picked up by the school magazine (something I've imagined since being in school and reading it myself), had my first licensing gig and a bunch of other stuff I'll stop mentioning as this is starting to sound like a shopping list of brags... 

Things definitely haven't been boring though... well, unless you count October, when I had no tech equipment and got so lost I tried to take up crocheting which got me in a bit of a knot... literally, and saw me embroidering my jumper, something people only sigh with pity towards when being told. 

Hope everyone has a brilliant Holiday and gets time to relax, party and eat with friends and family - Thanks so much for reading my blog guys, your viewing numbers and comments really make my day, you're all awesome ^_^ 

Happy Holidays and see you all next year - every week, I promise! 





3 comments:

  1. Merru Christmas and Happy 2012 for you Lesley! Your works are fantastic! Ilove it. Let's keep contact in 2012. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas & happy new year to you :) Keep up the great work :)

    All the best.

    -Charles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Estêvão - thanks so much!! I'd love to keep in contact! ^_^

    Thanks Charles - I'll try ^_^

    ReplyDelete