Saturday, November 2, 2013

Trick or treat?



Yet again I disappoint, I say I'll be updating regularly and disappear for another few months.. ~sigh~ Well I thought I'd come back with a bit of a spooky update. Although like my halloween costume attempts in the past it's neither spooky nor creepy… more just a little bit lame and incredibly un-sexy.




I always liked the idea of dressing up with a group though - The last time I attempted it was with a friend at band camp, we had both forgot costumes for the disco that night so decided to use socks and a bed sheet to become a cow… Cementing my role as the group people pleaser I elected to be the ass and off we went. Well, I don't think I've ever had so much fun in my life - unlike the guy in the illo, I found being the butt of the joke the most liberating experience - like wearing a mask I realized I could kinda do anything, so our costume became "Cow with the craziest behind you've ever seen" I even had my own little dance going on. In fact, that night not only did we win best costume but went on to get second in musical chairs - it's easy to play when you're already half way into a sitting position at all times ^_^ 

Any way - anyone else have a halloween costume they are oddly proud of? 


~Lesley


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for giving posts and articles were very amazing. I really liked as a part of the article. With a nice and interesting topics. Has helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know. You need more publicize this because many people. Who know about it very few people know this. Success for you....!!!

    ReplyDelete