Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Drifting off to sleep

I know I promised a story but I still haven't had time, instead I leave you with a poem I wrote when I was about 14 or 15, 


I have to brush my teeth
You forgot to kiss me goodnight 
Please stay with me more
Don't turn of the light

Read me a story
Stroke my head
Sing me a lullaby 
don't make me stay in bed

It's not fair you stay up longer 
You leave early, I leave later

I'm not a baby
I can watch THAT show
Just a little longer..
One minute or so?

I'll stay right away
I wont make a sound!
You wont know I'm there
I'll sit here on the lounge

Pleeeeeeaaassse can I stay
Please with a cherry on top...

How about tomorrow?

Fine...

I guess not. 


Trying a new colouring style - using some fancy watercolour brushes.. 
still getting the hang of it. 

8 comments:

  1. Love the new colouring style! The poem's great too: it's funny how little has changed... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice!!! Love the colors!! Good Job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahha love the poem! Especially the ending! so cute! I loove watercolours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ant! still has some kinks I need to work out but it'll get there ^_^

    Thanks, means a lot Gary :D

    Awww thanks so much Ramona! I'm glad you like it! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. good to see you are still at it

    ReplyDelete
  6. This reminds me a tiny bit of moosekleenex's work

    ReplyDelete